“How’s That Working For You?”
This is the first, most important question we ask our clients.
It is also a question you can ask yourself.
Think about something you are trying to achieve at the moment;
Think of the things you have been doing to get there;
Ask yourself, ‘How is this working for me?’
- Do you feel better?
- Do you feel worse?
- What is working well?
- What is not working at all?
- What could be improved?
- What could you do more of?
The more you can use this reflective practice in life, the better results you will get.
If you are trying to lose weight, you can ask yourself how your current actions are working, for example:
- How is your current routine for food shopping working?
- Your food planning and prepping?
- Where are you falling down?
- Are you not getting enough sleep and craving sugary snacks?
- Are you running out of the foods you want to be eating?
If you are trying to gain muscle, you can ask yourself how your current routine is working for you.
- Are you being consistent with it?
- Could it be improved?
- Is it time to increase the weight?
- Is it time to increase the volume?
As you practice this, you can become super analytical about life.
You can see what is working and do more of it.
You can see what is not working and effect the necessary change.